Supporting the Community
6 December 2011
LogiCamms’ people are a giving group.
As a company we recognise the difference we can make to the community. We support many of our staff and their personal charitable endeavours, and these activities build stronger teams, connect our company with the local community, and put our Core Values into action.
During the last 12 months our people were involved in a range of initiatives including:
- Five major fun runs and walks;
- Four long-distance bike rides;
- One long-distance swim;
- Many hours of volunteer work;
- Movember (where we placed 4th in the Technology Network Challenge in Australia);
- Cancer Council events including Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, Daffodil Day and Pink Ribbon Month;
- Support for the Smith Family Appeal;
- Sponsorship of local sporting teams;
- World’s Greatest Shave for the Leukaemia Foundation; and
- Ongoing initiatives such as soft drink can sales with donations to various local and international causes, including TEAR Australia.