A highly regarded and commercially aware process and chemical engineering team, providing customers with innovative solutions across multiple industry sectors.
Our proven track record in small to large scale projects includes key applications process design and development, plant performance evaluations, custom equipment design and development, and debottlenecking and production optimisation.
LogiCamms’ extensive process capabilities extend across a wide range of industry sectors from minerals and metals to oil and gas to food and beverage, water, sugar, refining and petrochemical facilities.
Our process team specialise in working with customers to conceptualise, pilot, demonstrate and commercialise new processes and plants. Our portfolio includes projects ranging in value from AUD 1million to AUD 1billion. This includes a new process plant commissioned within a complex brownfield environment, as well as liquid oxidation plants, ion exchange plants, and ammonium nitrate pipe reactors.
LogiCamms’ process team have a long standing reputation in the design and delivery of specialised plant equipment for leaching, extraction, evaporation, crystallisation, drying, and solid/liquid separation. Key projects include batch filtering, continuous filtering, decanting and pusher centrifuges, as well as continuous centrifuges (self discharging). These have involved pioneering developments in the field.
We have delivered continuous and batch leaching equipment; in-house drying models that are adaptable for different materials; and autoclave equipment design to handle high temperature and high pressure processing.
For more information on our process capabilities or for a confidential discussion, contact the LogiCamms representative listed on this page.
Areas of Expertise
- Process and chemical engineering design;
- Plant Commissioning
- Optimised process flowsheet and unit operation selection
- Front End Loading (FEL0 and FEL1) studies, FEED and Detailed Design
- Audit and compliance, energy and water reduction strategies
- Process plant improvements, including debottlenecking, optimisation and reliability
- New process flowsheet development including design, build and operation of pilot plants and commercial prototypes
- Laboratory testing supervision and result interpretation
- Owner’s team services, project framing/staging to engineering management and operations readiness commissioning support
- Specialised process equipment design