Mechanical & Piping
Our mechanical and piping team offer an extensive portfolio of greenfield and brownfield project experience.
From concept through to detailed design and commissioning, this team bring a multitude of industry expertise and knowledge.
With many projects, we undertake a full modelling analysis for optimal design, commissioning and operation.
Our work has included delivery of 11km gas export pipeline and 4km raw gas feed line; detailed design for ammonium nitrate plant and a shale oil demonstration plant; and the feasibility, FEED and detailed design for new CIL circuit, including acid washing, carbon regeneration and all ancillary systems for gold mine expansion.
For more information on our mechanical and piping capabilities, please contact a LogiCamms representative listed on this page.
Areas of Expertise – Mechanical
- Selection of mechanical equipment
- Preparation of datasheets, specifications, scopes of work, general arrangement drawings, detail drawings
- Procurement support
- Technical bid evaluations
- Vendor data review/acceptance
- Vendor data incorporation
- Plant and equipment layouts (greenfield and brownfield), from concept to detailed design
- Plant “walk-throughs” and model reviews
- Finite element analysis
Areas of Expertise – Piping
- 3D and 2D modelling
- Preparation of piping layouts and routing
- General arrangements
- Pipe Stress Analysis using Intergraph’s Caesar II
- Generation of pipe isometrics
- Pipe network analysis
- Pipe supports