Electrical & Instrumentation
A seasoned electrical engineering and instrumentation team across Australia and New Zealand.
This group offer extensive capabilities for a variety of projects, from greenfield developments to brownfield upgrades, for both onshore and offshore facilities.
Our work ranges from major substation upgrades, to greenfield mine developments and mobile machines, through to high voltage distribution networks and cogeneration projects.
Our New Zealand team are recognised for their expertise in specialised electrical engineering and instrumentation solutions for complex onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities.
We specialise in arc flash, load flow, fault and protection studies, and safety inspections and audits. LogiCamms offers accredited hazardous area installation auditors on-staff.
Additionally our Registered Training Organisation, Competency Training, delivers nationally recognised high voltage and hazardous areas training, as well as general electrical courses.
For more information on our electrical engineering and instrumentation capabilities, please contact a LogiCamms representative listed on this page.
Areas of Expertise
- Power systems modelling and fault studies
- Protection schemes
- Motor control centres
- HV, LV and ELV design
- Conformity assessments
- Arc flash studies
- Earthing system design
- Lighting design and protection
- Instrumentation specification, procurement, installation and commissioning
- Safety instrumented systems
- Standards compliance reviews
- Electrical installation and commissioning
- Hazardous areas classification, design, inspection, auditing, documentation and compliance
- Functional safety
- Competency Training