Critical Function Testing
Critical Function Tests (CFTs) are vital to maintaining the integrity of plant safety control systems and LogiCamms has the experience to work with our customers to develop effective testing procedures.
We take a strategic approach to specifying tests that minimise production disruption, yet are comprehensive enough to reveal hidden dangerous failures before they become a risk to facilities and people. We have extensive experience with developing procedures for testing a wide variety of instrumentation, logic solvers and valves.
Areas of Expertise
- Working through existing plant designs to identify what needs to be tested
- Developing proof test procedures for Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) that meet the requirements for maintaining the required Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Working closely with our customers’ existing systems and procedures to be able to customise to their requirements
- Integration of CFTs into Maintenance Management Systems
- Auditing and reporting of compliance
- Working with site operations to perform critical function testing on equipment
For more information on how we can assist you with your functional testing requirements, contact a LogiCamms representative listed on this page.