Type B Compliance Services
Helping vendors, principal contractors, owners and operators to meet rigorous Type B compliance requirements to Australian/New Zealand Standards.
Our team have extensive experience in both compliance and localisation requirements for oil and gas, mining and infrastructure facilities.
From over 20 years in the field, we bring a strong understanding of key Standards, such as AS3814 relating to Type B Compliance for industrial and commercial gas-fired devices, as well as the assessment of overseas-produced electrical equipment or designs.
We offer complete end to end solutions around compliance for over 40 equipment types including gas compressors, generator sets and TEG units. Our flexible solutions can include all engineering assessments, project management, liaison with authorised gas installers, documentation and lodgements, and engagement with authorised inspectors as required.
From initial audits and assessments, our team can then assist with rectification or modification works required to bring equipment up to standard and optimal operating capacity.
Our team has experience in resolving areas of conflict between Type B industrial gas devices and hazardous areas, supported by a comprehensive hazardous area service suite including audits, classification, design and training.
For more information on how we can assist you with compliance requirements, contact a LogiCamms representative listed on this page.
Areas of Expertise
- Early engagement approach with design reviews, FATs, SATs and pre-audits
- Compliance review to relevant legislation and standards such as AS1375, AS3814 and AS/NZS5601
- Conducting HAZOPs
- Design and constructability reviews
- Selection of approved components and equipment
- Preparation of P&IDs
- Plant Design
- Preparation of technical submissions to approving authorities
- Scopes of work for procurement and site installation
- PLC programming of relevant control systems
- Gas installer and gas inspector services