Civil & Structural
Our civil and structural engineering team bring together decades of experience across a range of industries.
From small to large scale installations, our team have a continual focus on delivering the best outcomes for customers.
Our key capabilities include scoping, feasibility studies, FEED and detailed design, assessment of existing structures, structural integrity checks and engineering certification.
LogiCamms’ civil and structural engineering team have worked with a range customers and projects, including Santos, Wagners, Incitec Pivot and Idemitsu Australia (Boggabri coal mine). Our work has ranged from large warehouses, storage silos and substations, through to power generation facilities.
We have extensive experience in new installations of preassembled modules as well as assessments and modifications of existing structures.
For more information on our civil and structural capabilities, please contact a LogiCamms representative listed on this page.
Areas of Expertise
- Design of steel, concrete structures and foundation systems
- Structural steel analysis and design
- Modular studies, design and installation
- Assessment of existing structures
- Report and design for structural repairs to existing structures
- Upgrading of existing structures to accommodate change in loads
- Structural integrity check and engineering certification
- Static and dynamic structural analysis
- 3D and 2D steelwork design
- Causation studies
- Expert witness