Automation & Control Systems
We are a leading automation and control systems provider with over 25 years of experience.
Our team has delivered some of the largest control systems in Australia, including the Victorian Desalination Plant, APA Group’s Mondarra gas storage facility upgrade and the more recent greenfield development at Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal.
We are certified integrator partners for leading control system vendors including Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens and General Electric (GE). Our capabilities extend from development of systems architecture, concepts through to system configuration, factory acceptance testing and commissioning.
LogiCamms is able to efficiently deliver minor works (fault finding and small upgrades) through to large scale installations for a wide range of industries and processes. We are recognised as a leader in automation and control systems offering services listed below.
For more information on our automation and control system capabilities, please contact a LogiCamms representative listed on this page.
Areas of Expertise
- Plant optimisation solutions
- Mobile machine auditing
- 24/7 support service, LogiSupport
- PLC and DCS based control systems
- SCADA / HMI solutions including Wonderware, Citect, ClearSCADA, FTView and WinCC
- Control systems maintenance and trouble-shooting
- Auditing and upgrading legacy systems
- Interfacing with legacy control systems
- Industrial IT and communications, including IT/OT integration
- Operator training
- Leading provider of mobile machine control systems
- Leading provider of stockyard anti-collision and stockpile management systems
- Plant management systems / alarm management systems
- Materials handling systems