Onshore oil and gas production
We know how to achieve fast, reliable and safe production for onshore oil and gas facilities.
Our 20 year history has given us extensive experience in greenfield and brownfield projects, for a range of oil and gas facility owners and operators.
Our experts have a proven track record in delivering successful outcomes for a range of clients and projects internationally across all phases, processes and components of production and storage. Our solutions are crafted to suit the needs of our customer, and include EPC / Design and Construct, and EPCM solutions.
Our expertise aligns with the increasing challenges facing our customers for field development and facility expansion: speed to market; end-to-end solutions which deliver operational flexibility and integrity; a lean and agile, integrated approach with our clients and the right partners; and remote project delivery expertise.
LogiCamms assembles the best project teams to address specific oil and gas processing requirements and opportunity realisation for our clients. Successful partnerships with clients, vendors and construction contractors have resulted in significant project cost and schedule savings.
Our customers include larger businesses such as Oil Search, BP, Santos, Origin Energy and APA Group, through to small scale producers around Australia and New Zealand.
For more information on our track record or to find out where we can help you, please contact a LogiCamms representative listed on this page.
Areas of Expertise
- Modularisation of process and packaged equipment
- Oil/gas/water separation
- Gas and liquids treating including gas dehydration and liquids production
- Gas compression
- Oil treatment, stabilisation, storage and offloading
- Control, safety and shutdown systems
- Asset performance services, including operational readiness, asset integrity and operational excellence services
- Produced water treatment and disposal
- General utility and infrastructure development
- Hazardous area services
- Competency training and assurance