Gas gathering, pipelines and compression
LogiCamms’ has over 20 years of experience in gas gathering, processing, compression and transmission.
From large-diameter, long-distance transmission pipeline systems to small-inch gathering and distribution systems, LogiCamms has designed and managed the construction of pipelines and pipeline-related facilities.
Our people bring extensive knowledge of pipelines, and have delivered a range of projects for high pressure, high temperature pipelines through to innovative conversions into gas storage.
To support this offering, LogiCamms provides a full range of engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services to our customers, covering all facets of pipelines and gathering systems, pump stations, compression facilities, metering and custody transfer facilities.
LogiCamms’ capability and experience extends to both greenfield facilities as well as expansions, revamps, and sustainable maintenance work.
Our regulatory consulting services team also assist customers with all aspects of regulatory approvals including land access and native title negotiations, safety case development and risk management.
Our customers include leading producers across Australia and New Zealand, such as Origin Energy, Santos, TAG Oil, APA Group, SEA Gas and AGL.
With our optimal delivery practices, and accelerated delivery options, we are seasoned in helping owners and operators to achieve fast, reliable and safe production.
For more information on our track record to find out where we can help you, please contact a LogiCamms representative listed on this page.
Areas of Expertise
- Compressor system performance assessments, condition monitoring, FEA, AS/NZS conformity assessments, debottlenecking, expansion studies, tie-in designs and reconfiguration
- High pressure / high temperature cross country pipelines, gas gathering and manifolding
- Compressors and compressor stations, packaged equipment and modularisation
- Feasibility / EPC / design and build / EPCM
- Metering, pressure regulating, custody transfer stations
- Supervisory control, safety and data acquisition systems
- Route selection and land liaison
- Hazardous areas
- Asset performance services including operational readiness
- Competency assurance and training
View video on gas gathering, processing and transmission