GIS Services & Agricultural Farm Mapping
Geographic Information System (GIS) Services
LogiCamms’ specialist consultancy, Monarc Environmental, offers expert consultative environmental GIS services. Monarc utilises the latest core software platform being ArcMap for desktop end of works, and ArcPad for the field work/data collection. The Esri software suite is the global industry standard for GIS providing Monarc operators with a powerful and dynamic toolset for our GIS requirements.
Monarc specialises in accessible digitisation of environments, easily overlaid with ecologically pertinent datasets associated with contemporary science and legislation.
Monarc’s desktop cross-platform capabilities allow the integration of data collected in the field with various data types utilised by various disciplines for project specific analysis.
Areas of Expertise
Agricultural Farm Mapping
Monarc Environmental has extensive experience in environmental and ecological management, GIS spatial analysis and cartography.
Monarc provides GIS services for farm mapping, in particular dairy farm mapping. We have the experience and capability to produce a suite of farm map products to suit each farm manager’s needs and requirements.
Benefits and uses of farm maps include:
- Farm design and planning
- Farm advisor and staff meetings
- Providing clear instructions to staff and contractors
- Identification of farm assets and hazards to staff and contractors
- Accurate measurements of paddock sizes for ordering products such as fertilizer and seed
What’s included in the Farm Mapping package:
- Production of Farm Map
- Aerial Photography
- A1 or A0 Farm Map, (ideal for farm planning, advisors and staff meetings)
- A4 Notepad printed with farm layout (ideal for contractor and staff task instructions)
- A3 Magnet printed with farm layout (ideal for farm planning and project meetings)