LogiCamms is committed to making a positive contribution to the communities in which we operate.
We do this at the group, regional and individual levels, through a range of different community and industry-focused initiatives. This may include fundraising, sponsorship, pro-bono work, and volunteering.
Where possible, we support local suppliers and businesses, recognising that our activities often place us at the heart of a community.
For operators, LogiCamms brings an understanding of operating within remote and metropolitan communities and, where required, can provide in-house resources to assist project teams with a plan to manage this social license to operate.
Some of our recent community initiatives include:
- Annual group-wide participation in and fundraising for Movember – championing the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer and depression in men through support of the Movember Foundation
- Sponsorship of Taranaki’s Festival of Lights and the New Zealand Energy Excellence Awards
- Sponsorship of the Camp Quality Supper Club event in multiple Australian cities
- Company-wide support of the Cancer Council Australia through a variety of initiatives including Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
- Support of the Leukaemia Foundation through the World’s Greatest Shave
- Participation in the Rottnest Channel Swim in Perth
- Sponsorship of local sporting clubs, including Kuttabul Rugby Union club (Mackay) and Whyalla Hockey Association
- Participation in the annual City to Surf Fun Run in Perth raising funds for disability support group Activ
- Participation in the BMW Ride for Life Challenge in Brisbane
- Participation in and fundraising for the annual Bridge to Brisbane Fun Run in support of charities such as the Heart Foundation and Autism Queensland
- Support for the Paraninihi Trust, working to re-introduce the Kokako (native bird) to it’s natural home in Taranaki, New Zealand
- Involvement in the Corporate Triathlon National Series held around Australia